You do not need the weight of the world to build a fabulous chest, strong arms and defined shoulders!
As a matter of fact, you do not need any weights at all, just the Atlas Push up bar!
The Atlas Chest Builder bar is 32" wide and 5" high with 3 pairs of foam covered handles. Each pair of grips are angled out and down at appropriate degrees for optimum comfort of that hand placement. The Atlas Chest Builder Bar is Mig welded with a tough powder coat. Unlike flimsy pushup handles sold by our competition this product is tough, stable and comfortable. Lifetime guarantee.
Our Atlas Push-up Challenge requires you to complete the designated # of reps for each level every minute. That means you have 60 seconds to complete the # of reps for each level.
Beginners will be completing 8 reps every minute. The intermediate will be completing 16 reps every minute. (Two 8 rep sets every minute) The advanced will be completing 25 reps every minute. (Two 8 rep sets and one 9 rep set every minute)
12 Minute Atlas Push-up Challenge
- Beginner - 100 Atlas Push-ups in 12 minutes, 16 reps of level 6 through to 1
- Intermediate - 200 Atlas Push-ups in 12 minutes, 16 reps of level 12 through to 1
- Advanced - 300 Atlas Push-ups in 12 minutes, 25 reps of level 12 through to 1
- First a warm up of 2 sets of 10 reps of standard pushups. Then pick the highest exercise level that you can complete for 10 reps. Every minute complete a set of 10 reps until you cannot complete 10 reps then drop to the next level. At this next level complete as many 10 rep sets as possible. You keep dropping exercise levels until 15 minutes are up for beginners, or 20 minutes for intermediate, or 30 minutes for advanced. Repeat work-out 3x a week for beginners and 2x a week for intermediate and advanced.
- Up to 5" greater than a standard push-up. Compare elbow flex with Atlas Pushup Bar vs standard pushups.
- There are 12 levels of difficulty with the Atlas Push-up Bar program.
- Your muscles are worked at a different angle for every one of the 12 different Atlas Pushup levels.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
- Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday or Wednesday/Saturday